Welcome to wiki.puri.sm!
Here you should be able to find product specific information and tutorials designed to help you get the most out of your Librem product. If there is a topic you would like to be added, email your request to email@example.com.
This wiki IS...
A hardware REFERENCE wiki for USERS of physical products, that provides a historical track record of products.
This wiki IS NOT...
- Upcoming products (only add the pages when they actually exist in the wild), because that would be redundant with marketing/campaign/preorder pages, and the specs would be subject to change, and it would introduce confusion vs the rest of the pages
- Listing hardware defects/problems (this is what our tech support team is for)
- Restating anything corporate mission/philosophy/arguments etc. from the main website
- Documenting the developer platform
- Documenting the operating system or software in general
- Replacing the forum / support / issue reporting mechanisms (encourage people to mail or go to the forum)
Table of Contents
- Hardware - Navigate to a specific product
- Software - PureOS specific topics
- Firmware (coreboot) - Info on coreboot versions and how to flash coreboot
- How Tos - Various helpful tutorials